- ACT makes no representation or warranty of any kind, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, reliability, accuracy, non-infringement and the like, in connection with any vendor's products or services that may appear on ACT's Website, or who may appear on any site linked to this Website. ACT is not an agent of such vendors.
- Information contained on this Website may contain inaccuracies and errors. ACT does not warrant the accuracy of any information contained on this Website. Any information, advice, opinions, statements, or materials appearing on or through this Website that may be used by you shall be at your sole risk.
- ACT does not endorse or guaranty such vendor's products or services.
- Under no circumstances shall ACT be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages arising out of or relating in any way to (i) the purchase and/or use of any vendor's products or services referred to or linked on this Website or (ii) your use of any information contained on this Website.
- Links which appear on this Website to website operated by other parties are placed on this Website for your convenience. Use of any linked website is at your sole risk. ACT makes no representation or warranty regarding and does not endorse any third party linked website or any information appearing on such third party's website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold ACT, its officers, directors, members and employees free and harmless from and against any and all costs claims and expenses arising out of relating in any manner to your failure to comply with any of the conditions of this Agreement.
- These conditions shall be governed by and in accordance with laws of the State of New York. You agree that in any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating in any manner to ACT's Website or these conditions shall be filed only in the courts located in the State of New York. You submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts for all purposes hereunder.
- If any of these conditions shall be determined to be unlawful, against public policy or void for any reason, such provision shall be severed from the rest of the conditions and shall not be made a part of this Agreement.